Thursday, November 12, 2015

Bio Poems

Fall


I am the leaves that
fall in autumn
I am as brave as the first
snowflake
I am the fireflies lighting up
the sky at night

By Chloe





I am the sky light in the sky
I am the snow gently falling
I am the friendly fish swimming in the sea
I am the snake that slithers away
I am the waves gently floating
I am the cheetah that runs so fast
I am Alive


By Taylor




I am the snow that is falling all around you
I am the bright sky that's up above you
I am the dark shadow that always follows you
I am the glittery, white snow all around in the winter
I am a cute, white kitten playing with a string left behind


By Meghan                                                                                                                                                                                                


No comments:

Post a Comment